Re: Non-smoking rooms at the Hiroshima venue?

2009-09-14 12:28:12

On Sep 1, 2009, at 1:00 PM, Alexa Morris wrote:

60% of our room block is considered non smoking but, as our room block is on the smaller side, it is possible that all non smoking rooms are indeed sold out. We have contacted the hotel to see how we can best work through this issue, but at the moment it is only 3am in Hiroshima so it will be a number of hours before we hear back. We will update everyone as soon as we know more.

Did I miss any updates on this? Any word back from the hotel?

Thanks!

Ben.