Re: Non-smoking rooms at the Hiroshima venue?

2009-09-14 15:11:11
At this point it does appear that all non-smoking rooms at the ANA Hotel have been allocated.

However, the hotel has assured us that every room -- smoking or non- smoking -- will be "freshened" prior to our arrival. This is a special step that they are taking specifically to accommodate our somewhat unusual needs. In addition, the windows in the rooms open slightly, which will provide some fresh air.

Alexa