Re: Some more background on the RFID experiment in Hiroshima

2009-09-12 15:32:01
Ole Jacobsen <ole at cisco dot com> wrote:

I am also not sure what value there is in knowing that 3478273983421 spent 10 minutes in trill and then moved on to behave (pun intended).

To amplify, I'm not sure why the security risks of being tracked while attending these meetings are considered so much greater than the risks of posting messages on mailing lists, signed with one's real name, and having those messages archived for years on publicly accessible Web sites.

--
Doug Ewell  |  Thornton, Colorado, USA  |  http://www.ewellic.org
RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14  |  ietf-languages @ http://is.gd/2kf0s