Re: [IAB] Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meeting of the IETF

2009-09-18 15:38:07
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 03:02:53PM -0400, Paul Wouters wrote:
visa issues are not much worse then for other countries, and an internet
connection not hampered by a Great Firewall, I see no reason to single

If there has been an indication one way or the other about the nature
of the Internet access the meeting would be able to offer, I think I
missed it.  Do we know that the proposed meeting would not be so
hampered?

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(_at_)shinkuro(_dot_)com
Shinkuro, Inc.