RE: China venue survey

2009-09-22 18:17:20
On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:00:26 -0700 (PDT) Ole Jacobsen
<ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> wrote:
Jerry,

I agree with you, and just to inject a little humor, I also agree with
the e-Trade baby when he says "it's not the venue":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfl4mFH1No

It seems to me that there have been multiple examples  of IETF work that
can't be done in the PRC based on the plain meaning of the restrictions.  I
haven't really seen any response to this that doesn't add up to "I'm sure
they don't really mean it".

That seems like a very poor basis for planning to have a good meeting.

Scott K