Re: [rfc-i] Important: do not publish "draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-08" as is!

2009-11-24 20:10:53
Hi Julian,

I went through version -08 of the headers-boilerplates document and
attempted to put together all of the possible combinations of text for
the "Status of This Memo."   I believe the attached file is a complete
list of these possibilities, based on the text in Section 3.

Please note that I have updated the URLs to match that of the existing
metadata pages that were created in response to this document
(http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfcXXXX).

The RFC Editor hopes that the IAB will agree to update the URLs
(throughout) and the text in Appendix A to reflect the appropriate
text from the corresponding Stream/Status/Consensus in the attached
file during the editing process.

Please feel free to check the attached files, as manual error is
possible.

Hope this is of some help! Thanks!

Sandy