Re: [TLS] Last Call: draft-ietf-tls-renegotiation (Transport Layer Security (TLS) Renegotiation Indication Extension) to Proposed Standard

2009-12-02 14:18:53

On Dec 1, 2009, at 4:36 AM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

On Nov 30, 2009, at 5:37 PM, The IESG wrote:

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Layer Security WG
(tls) to consider the following document:

- 'Transport Layer Security (TLS) Renegotiation Indication Extension '
 <draft-ietf-tls-renegotiation-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by 2009-12-14. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org instead. In either case,
please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

I've been following this draft since early Oct and support publishing it. I
realize there are many things we could do and an infinite amount of time could
be spend examine. I believe that lots of people have thought about the problem
and solutions space and this draft represents a good compromise on acting soon
vs analyzing the solutions space forever.

Cullen <in my individual contributor role>