Re: [codec] WG Review: Internet Wideband Audio Codec (codec)

2010-01-05 11:03:01
I think CELT and SILK are both great codecs.. I was under the impression that
SILK ran at 32kHz and did internal resampling but that doesn't appear to be the
case.  Either way we have six sample rates to pick from between the two codecs
giving you bandwidth vs quality options that really do fit most needs in my
opinion.  8,12,16,24,32 and 48kHz are some great choices and we support all 6
native rates in FreeSIWTCH now.

What other codecs did I miss that were submitted?  We have BV16 and BV32 in
FreeSWITCH now too.

/b