RE: Announcing Clouds bar BoF during IETF-77 (March, 2010, Anaheim, CA)

2010-02-22 11:41:15
A new alias has been created for discussion on this topic:
clouds(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org <mailto:clouds(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>  .

Do you mean a mail list? Can you provide subscribe information?

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

________________________________

        From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On
Behalf Of Bhumip Khasnabish
        Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:34 AM
        To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
        Cc: clouds(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
        Subject: Announcing Clouds bar BoF during IETF-77 (March, 2010,
Anaheim, CA)

        Dear All,

        We wish to inform you of the intent to have a bar BoF during the
IETF-77 meeting in Anaheim, CA (_March 21-26, 2010_) on defining
applications/services and their provisioning/management over cloud-based
system (A/SPOCS).

        A new alias has been created for discussion on this topic:
clouds(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org .

        We will send out information about a survey of the time to hold
the bar BoF in Anaheim.

        Some of the discussion will focus on developing a reference
framework and defining the use cases for emerging cloud services. We
also plan to talk about interfaces and protocol profiles including
extensions (if needed) for implementing (provisioning/maintaining) these
services over cloud-based systems.

        Please join this alias and come to the planned bar BoF if you
are interested in this topic.

        Thank you.

        Bhumip Khasnabish (vumip1(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com)

        Clouds bar BoF Convener