Re: Announcing Clouds bar BoF during IETF-77 (March, 2010, Anaheim, CA)

2010-02-22 15:17:28

I agree with Dave and offer the following article (in two parts) for
further background reading. (The second part will be available in
printed form in Anaheim):

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/ac123/ac147/archived_issues/ipj_12-3/123_cloud1.html

and

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/ac123/ac147/archived_issues/ipj_12-4/124_cloud2.html

(Whole issues can also be downloaded in PDF format).

We now return to our regular scheduled programming and discussions
about how to get from various airports to Disneyland.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj