Re: Announcing Clouds bar BoF during IETF-77 (March, 2010, Anaheim, CA)

2010-02-22 14:52:59
On 2010-02-23 07:07, Michael Richardson wrote:
"Dan" == Dan Romascanu <Romascanu> writes:
    >> A new alias has been created for discussion on this topic:
    Dan> clouds(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org <mailto:clouds(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> .

    Dan> Do you mean a mail list? Can you provide subscribe information?

The participants are aware of the work occuring in the Open Grid Forum,
in the OCCI WG?

My thought exactly. The distinction between cloud computing and open grid
computing is very small (or possibly zero) and we have a sister standards
body that has been working in this area for years. David Chadwick is the
IETF liaison to the OGF.

I can see an argument for additional work on the *implications* of grid/cloud
computing on IETF protocols.

    Brian