Re: Why the normative form of IETF Standards is ASCII

2010-03-11 11:47:17
.epub has a number of serious faults of its own, that are starting to be
experienced as people are playing with it in wake of the iPad stuff.  It's
basically a dead end repackaging of an old HTML spec, and it has nobody
working on getting it up to date, or working on it at all.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Richard Shockey