Re: Last Call: draft-lawrence-sipforum-user-agent-config (Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agent Configuration) to Informational RFC

2010-04-18 22:37:24

On Apr 8, 2010, at 13:51 , Scott Lawrence wrote:

Perhaps our fundamental disagreement is whether or not having a prompt
way to reconfigure a UA is a requirement.  When the SIP Forum chartered
this work, it was agreed that that was requirement (and I certainly
think it is).  I think that a configuration mechanism that does not
allow for updates under the control of the service won't be successful.

+1