Re: [79all] IETF Badge

2010-11-11 19:35:08
Hi,

Hadriel's point below (the difference between important and unimportant
decisions) is key to this discussion. We do not want the community to
micro-manage unimportant details but definitely want the community to be
involved in important decisions. Since the IOAC thought this was an
unimportant detail, it is normal they did not involve the community. If
this is not an unimportant detail but an important policy instead,
people should explain why so that the IOAC understands the reasons and
involves the community in the future.

Cheers,

Gonzalo