Re: [79all] IETF Badge

2010-11-11 20:43:42
At 9:34 PM -0500 11/11/10, Scott O. Bradner wrote:

 correction to history - it was Phill Gross not Steve Coya

I recall Steve saying (at the opening plenary on Monday morning in Dallas I think) "Don't crash my meeting!" but can't recall if he said anything about checking badges or not.

--
Randall Gellens
Everyone knows that dragons don't exist.  But while this simplistic