Re: [79all] IETF Badge

2010-11-15 17:09:57
On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 06:04:02PM -0500, Lou Berger wrote:
(I also support less restrictions on the issuing of visas, at least for
IETF attendees, but there's not much I/we can do about that either.)

Indeed, that is getting worse.  For instance, I understand our Russian
colleagues are going to have to violate their national laws if they
want to come to Canada for next summer's IETF.  Unless, of course,
Canadians come to their senses and do something about bizarre and
needless visa rules; but I don't predict that will happen.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(_at_)shinkuro(_dot_)com
Shinkuro, Inc.