Re: [79all] IETF Badge

2010-11-14 22:22:08

Lawrence,

"Free lunch" is sort of a term of art.

I was referring to access to the meeting. So far, it's mostly been
based on the honor system, but is seems pretty clear to me that the
"one badge, one person" principle should apply. Buying one
registration and passing it around to a bunch of people would not
seem to be in line with how we operate, and no, we probably don't have
that all clearly written down.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj