Re: Fwd: [OPS-DIR] OPS-DIR Review of draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-12

2011-01-13 11:54:03
I would also point out that there is a difference between a contact for a draft and a contact for a registry. For a draft, there is always an individual contact. We frequently accept that the only contact information is an email address.

For a registry, the contact information requirement depends upon what the update policy is for the registry.

Yours,
Joel

On 1/13/2011 12:42 PM, Worley, Dale R (Dale) wrote:
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org [ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On
Behalf Of Mykyta Yevstifeyev [evnikita2(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]

Mentioning my full contact data makes no sense.  I can hardly imagine
that somebody will come to Ukraine, search Kotovsk (that is rather small
town) and than particular street, etc. to ask me about the URI scheme.
Those who want that would prefer to contact me by email.