Re: IAOC: delegating ex-officio responsibility

I'm very concerned about the IETF Chair getting decoupled
from the IAOC. The IETF Chair's job is a whole lot more than being
IESG Chair, and some degree of personal responsibility for oversight of
the administrative work seems to me to be appropriate.

Decoupling the business of the ietf from the business of running the
ietf seems likely to fairly quick path to conflict between those two roles.

So I'm not at all sure this delegation is a good thing.

I'm not commenting on the IAB Chair and ISOC CEO slots. Delegation
probably makes sense for them.

     Brian