Re: Comments surrounding draft-iab-dns-applications-01

2011-07-04 02:42:52
On 04/29/2011 04:36 AM, John Levine wrote:

So my advice would be to back up and write down in one or two
sentences what problem this document is supposed to fix or at least
describe, and then see how much of the rest of it might be salvaged.

I was thinking of storing data in DNS and the document proved valuable to determine whether its a good idea or not. I mean, not whether it is technically feasible, but whether it makes sense at all.

So, while the mission statement may be a bit unclear, it's definitely a useful document.

Martin