Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic

2011-07-05 10:09:57
On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 5:11 AM, Keith Moore
<moore(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com>wrote:

And who says that "rough consensus of the entire IETF community" is that
this draft should not be published? Were there public discussions to that
effect that came to this conclusion?

There's clearly a lack of consensus to support it.

Nope. The v6ops chairs saw consensus in v6ops to support it. Can you point
to significant strength of opinion of the wider IETF community, but not in
v6ops, that has reason to oppose it? If all you can point to is the same
people that were opposing it in v6ops, then I think they don't count,
because the rough consensus in v6ops was that the document should be
published.

So, I ask again: where are the statements made in opposition of this
proposal made outside of v6ops? Can you point to them?