Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic

2011-07-05 10:22:48
Hi,

On Sat, Jul 02, 2011 at 11:11:43PM -0400, Keith Moore wrote:
There's clearly a lack of consensus to support it.

There's two very vocal persons opposing it and a much larger number of
people that support it, but have not the time to write a similarily
large amount of e-mails.  For me, this is enough for "rough consensus".

(And I second everything Lorenzo, Randy and Cameron said - there's
theoretical possibilities, and real world.  6to4 fails the real-world
test.  Get over it, instead of attacking people that run real-world
networks for the decisions they need to do to keep the networks running
in a world without enough IPv4 addresses).

Gert Doering
        -- Operator
--
did you enable IPv6 on something today...?

Tel: +49 (89) 32356-444            USt-IdNr.: DE813185279