Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic

2011-07-06 15:09:03
On 07/06/2011 09:45, james woodyatt wrote:
Actually, I seem to have been the only person who proposed killing it-- the
rest of you seem to have settled on merely looking at it crossly and hoping it
will wither away in shame.

... as well it should. :)

Meanwhile I have stated several times that I'd like it to be gone, completely, yesterday. I was however willing to accept "historic" as a reasonable compromise.

Doug

                        -- OK Go