Re: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report-06.txt> (Report on the Experiment with IETF Operational Notes (IONs)) to Informational RFC

2011-07-13 12:00:09
13.07.2011 17:48, Barry Leiba wrote:
Let me explain why I'm planning to include this sub-section.
Why?  Your explanation lacks substance, and further effort here is a
waste of time.

The document as it stands is just fine, except for one sentence that
needs rewording to make sense in English:

OLD
All IONs were republished whether as IESG statements, Web Pages, or
were discarded.

NEW
All IONs were republished as IESG statements, republished as Web Pages,
or discarded.
I 'll make this correction.

The document says everything it needs to say.  Let's publish it as it
is, and not spend more time trying to argue or explain anything.
Based on the feedback received, I won't include this subsection in the draft.

Mykyta

Barry