Re: Confidentiality notices on email messages

2011-07-14 13:40:00

--On Thursday, July 14, 2011 11:00 -0700 Randall Gellens
<randy(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com> wrote:

At 6:19 PM -0400 7/13/11, John C Klensin wrote:

   noise-type="bogus-legal-disclaimer", charset=...

Ooh, I like this proposal.  We can also have noise-types for
exhortations to not print the email.

If one starts down that path, there is a real possibility for a
semantically-rich environment.  For example, consider a noise
type for flaming, repetitive, responses to a topic on the IETF
list.  One could also very efficiently reflect what I assume was
the intent of a recent observation on the list with
noise-type="hitler" :-(

   john