Re: Confidentiality notices on email messages

2011-07-13 08:51:41

Barry, I think that we should put a filter on the ietf.org that bounces
all messages with confidentiality notices.

I also think that we should enforce 77 columns max for text/plain when
there is no "format=flowed" option in the Content-Type.

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.