Re: Reminder: Remote Participation Support for Admin Plenary Tonight

2011-07-27 18:52:28
Brian, SM,

First, I want to reassure you that there is no plan to discontinue the regular audio streaming at meetings; indeed, there was every intention of providing regular audio streaming for IETF 81, in parallel with the support provided by the Meetecho volunteers, but there was some miscommunication along the way and, as a result, it was not configured as planned. I apologize for that because I now know that I inadvertently played a role in that misunderstanding.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Please also understand that the Meetecho staff intended to provide additional value, and are in no way implicated in this misunderstanding.

Alexa