Re: Reminder: Remote Participation Support for Admin Plenary Tonight

2011-07-27 19:54:35
Thanks Alexa!

And certainly the Meetecho service has its value - although those of us
on the end of a very long, thin glass fibre in the South Pacific may
not be able to get the full benefit.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

On 2011-07-28 11:51, Alexa Morris wrote:
Brian, SM,

First, I want to reassure you that there is no plan to discontinue the
regular audio streaming at meetings; indeed, there was every intention
of providing regular audio streaming for IETF 81, in parallel with the
support provided by the Meetecho volunteers, but there was some
miscommunication along the way and, as a result, it was not configured
as planned. I apologize for that because I now know that I inadvertently
played a role in that misunderstanding.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Please also understand that the Meetecho
staff intended to provide additional value, and are in no way implicated
in this misunderstanding.

Alexa