Re: Why the IESG needs to review everything...

2011-07-27 19:51:47
So, you arguing that all DISCUSSes by ADs are indeed justified and necessary.
It is great to hear that our leadership is completely unbiased with regard to
technology, does not follow their own (or a company) agenda, misjudge their
expertise in a certain area, showed long delays in responding, etc.

As a document author I remember a couple of cases where certain ADs showed
"interesting" behavior.

As Jari said at the plenary it is difficult to talk about this topic without
going into specific cases but on the other hand we don't want to upset
individuals either.
Hence, the story is difficult.

My suggestion: Talk to the Nomcom if you think that certain ADs treated you in
an unfair way.

Ciao
Hannes