Re: Reminder: Remote Participation Support for Admin Plenary Tonight

2011-07-27 16:43:31
Alexa,

Writing from Auckland NZ, I wish to object to the fact that the regular
audio streaming is not avaialble for the plenaries. It's a signficant
inconvenience.

Meetecho requires login and is picky about browser versions and Java versions,
forced me to blindly accept a security certificate, takes a long time to start
up compared to regular streaming, and the sound quality is definitely worse.

I have no objection to it being run in parallel but please restore the regular
streaming for plenaries.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

On 2011-07-28 08:12, Alexa Morris wrote:
If you are participating in IETF 81 from outside of Quebec City, this is
a reminder that Meetecho is providing remote participation support for
tonight's Administrative Plenary. Starting at 16:20, you can view the
plenary content here: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf81/adminplenary.

Regards,
Alexa

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>