Re: is IETF trying to do too much?

2011-08-10 23:41:40

On Aug 4, 2011, at 6:45 AM, Michael Richardson wrote:

"Marc" == Marc Petit-Huguenin <petithug(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> writes:
   Marc> I personally would like to switch to the Tufte style,
   Marc> (i.e. uploading a printout, which can also be distributed to
   Marc> people before the meeting in printed form, and having *only* a
   Marc> discussion), but I am not sure how people will react.

I agree.
I would modify to say that projected slides with diagrams on them are a
good thing to permit discussion.

I'm reasonably certain that the reason than v6ops has between 13-19 minutes
allotted for each of the drafts on the agenda (which not all the drafts or
problems) is not because of the projector.

--
]       He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life!           |  firewalls
[