Re: A modest proposal for Friday meeting schedule

2011-08-02 03:19:10
On 8/2/2011 6:35 AM, David Kessens wrote:

Margaret,

On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 07:02:22PM -0400, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

If we don't want to hold meetings on Friday afternoons due to
conflicts, I'd much rather see us eliminate one of the plenaries
and hold meetings during that time slot.

I was already planning to bring this up again in the IAB, but now
that you mention it here, I fully agree!

Actually, I'd like to see both plenaries moved to Friday & the resulting
time be delegated to more useful things.  People having a deep need to
attend them can stay over Friday night while others can go home.