Re: is IETF trying to do too much?

2011-08-03 12:52:07

"Keith" == Keith Moore <moore(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com> writes:
    Keith> I keep going to working group meetings that have overflowing
    Keith> agendas of mostly presentations, with little time for
    Keith> discussion.

+1

And chairs, please don't tell me to take it "offline" --- the meeting is
offline.  The list is "online".  The purpose of the meeting is to
discuss, not for "presenters" to "present".

I understand that for some organizations, unless a participant does a
presentation, they get no funding to travel.  Not my problem.

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.