Re: A modest proposal for Friday meeting schedule

2011-08-02 12:37:12
On 8/1/11 3:50 PM, John C Klensin wrote:

So I think this is a good idea if it is feasible... even though
my preference would be to go back to ending at noon (or 11:30 or
earlier) on Friday by getting more efficient about how we use
time earlier in the week and more selective about who and what
gets time at all.

+1 to that. Work will expand to fill the time allotted.

A side benefit is that the IESG/IAB could have a lunch meeting on Friday
(as opposed to the current breakfast meeting) and cover all the hot
topics from the week (not the week minus Friday).

/psa