Re: A modest proposal for Friday meeting schedule

2011-08-01 09:49:17
Keith Moore <moore(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com> wrote:
On Aug 1, 2011, at 9:39 AM, John Leslie wrote:

  For one, I suggest we take remote-participation _seriously_ for the
Friday meetings. Many of us are waiting-for-Godot at airports on Friday,
and could certainly wear a headphone/mike and watch our laptop screens.

Interesting idea...though would the airport WiFi have the capacity for
that?

   They _should_... ;^)

   Actually, I would expect airports to be better equipped for this than
hotels, and we've made substantial progress training hotels. ;^)

   If it's _only_ the WiFi that's an issue, I'm _quite_ sure we could
show them how to fix that!

--
John Leslie <john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net>