Re: A modest proposal for Friday meeting schedule

2011-08-01 15:49:27

Russ,

On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 11:10:24AM -0400, Russ Housley wrote:
I am discussing the possibility with the Secretariat and the IESG.  I will
report back to the community as soon as possible.

I don't think this proposal should be pursued. The breaks fulfil an
important function and there is nothing wrong with a starting time of 9am.

The friday meetings are always going to be tough at the end of a week long
meeting but trying to compress the friday schedule would only make it
harder.

David Kessens
---