Re: Hyatt Taipei cancellation policy?

2011-08-25 12:42:35
On 08/25/2011 09:36 AM, Hadriel Kaplan wrote:
According to the stats, since IETF-1, there have been 6 IETF meetings in
Minneapolis. Every one of them had significantly lower number of
participants than the meeting before and after them... except IETF-44
which was lower than IETF-43 but about the same as IETF-45, but IETF-45
was in Oslo, Norway, and IETF-46 went back up to higher levels again.

One could make some guesses about why that might be the case,
but probably shouldn't.  At any rate I don't think I've ever
seen anybody complain about the meeting facilities in
Minneapolis.  Myself, I think they're probably the best
of the various venues we've tried.  Must be some other factor.
Hmmmmm.

Melinda