Re: Hyatt Taipei cancellation policy?

2011-08-25 12:12:11
Maybe the majority doesn't care one way or the other - they will just go
wherever the meetings are held in which case:
  let's make them easy to get to
  cheap
  decent food
  one roof (with other hotels near-by)
  cheap
  and easy to get to

You could pick Rosemont, IL (next to O'hare) for every meeting (oops,
sorry - misses on decent food).

        geoff