Re: [IETF] Re: Hyatt Taipei cancellation policy?

2011-08-24 18:15:45
On Wed, 2011-08-24 at 18:44 -0400, Warren Kumari wrote:

And I've concluded that the IAOC have a crappy job to do and that folk like
to kvetch.

If they found a private Caribbean island with free flights and a 5 star
resort for $10USD per night, *someone* would complain that the sand was too
hot and the falling coconuts were a hazard...

While that may be true, those complaints are much different than, "I
can't afford to travel to the meeting site" or "I can't afford the
hotel".

        geoff