Re: Hyatt Taipei cancellation policy?

2011-08-24 15:19:17
On 8/24/11 2:11 PM, Dave CROCKER wrote:

ps.  As a personal aside, I'll note that I've lobbied rather vigorously
for venues that entail less travel effort, by eliminating the additional
hop needed to get from a major hub.  Note that that has gotten
essentially zero support from the community.  The community has
vigrously expressed a preference for "interesting" venues rather than
ones that are chosen solely for logistics convenience.

As long as a relatively large percentage of IETF folks see meetings as
an opportunity to sight-see, I don't think we'll see much support for
rotating among a small set of major hub locations.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/