Re: Hyatt Taipei cancellation policy?

2011-08-25 08:40:30

"Ole" == Ole Jacobsen <ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> writes:
    Ole> * Sticking to our fixed dates, published up to 5 years in
    Ole> advance.

    Ole> I think you will find that the one-roof solution does indeed
    Ole> lead to fairly expensive HQ properties, this is more or less
    Ole> true all over the world and is currently made much worse by the
    Ole> weak dollar. The fixed date restriction (which is good in my
    Ole> view) also contributes to challenges with venue
    Ole> availability. We been told more than once that "if you do it a
    Ole> week later or earlier..."

Given that we are now booking three years in advance (vs 1 year that
occured 5 years ago), perhaps it is time to change our policy to publish
the dates only three years in advance.

We still have the list of conflicts/avoidances to deal with.

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.