Re: 2119bis

2011-08-31 12:17:59
I think we should update our RFCs when there's a generally accepted errata. I
mean, I know about errata. I browse IETF docs through tools.ietf.org and they
show me the errata links. But... shame on me... I don't click through those
links often enough. I suspect I'd miss a few even if I was implementing
something. Its far better if the entire document is up to date. I suspect this
holds for other at least some other people, too.

Jari