Re: [mpls] R: FW: Last Call: <draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-considerations-01.txt> (The Reasons for Selecting a Single Solution for MPLS-TP OAM) to Informational RFC

2011-10-07 15:51:49
IMO it is a statement of principle going forward. As such it does not
"fix" or "make go away" the current situation, but it would be an IETF
consensus position on a way forward. And I agree with that position.

Lots of folks do proprietary deployments, squat on code points
etc. That cannot be "fixed" either, but I do not believe in rewarding
it.

or aiding or abetting it.

+1

randy