Re: Anotherj RFP without IETF community input

2011-10-20 14:29:50
On 10/20/2011 02:21 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
One thing to consider is charging for this service

I have no problem paying some fee to the IETF in order to get better
remote participation capability when I am unable to travel to the
location chosen.

I would much rather pay $200-$300 to have good remote attendance
capability (video etc.) than get by on 'free'.

I would also be onboard with paying a reasonable (USD200) fee to have high-quality remote participation available. The free options should still exist, but they can continue to be 'best-effort' services.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Jabber: kfleming(_at_)digium(_dot_)com | SIP: kpfleming(_at_)digium(_dot_)com |