Re: IETF 82 Audio Streaming

2011-11-01 15:18:24
how about - when the URLs get added to
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/82/remote-participation.html#audio
they are URLs that bypass the spy features of meetecho?

Scott

On Nov 1, 2011, at 6:37 AM, Simon Pietro Romano wrote:

...forgot to include the list in my response. Sorry about that.

Simon

Simon Pietro Romano <spromano(_at_)unina(_dot_)it> ha scritto:
Hi Randy,

you can skip such a fat frelling chance, if you want; just choose to either
attach to the RTSP stream, or to the landline phone bridge.

Cheers,

Simon

Randy Bush <randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com> ha scritto:
For general remote participation including meetecho support see:

meetecho seems to require me to let a java applet have its way with my
machine.  fat frelling chance.  does the ietf really want to recommend
such a practice?

randy