Re: IETF 82 Audio Streaming

2011-11-02 02:42:51
Nobody is gonna tell you to install any sw on your machine. If you happen to
use Meetecho at an IETF meeting, just let the 'dangerous monster applet code'
(whose sources are, btw, publicly available) stay at our server. It is as
simple as avoiding to push a button on a web page...something that any IETFfer
is supposed to be able to do.

Regards,

Simon

Richard Golodner <rgolodner(_at_)infratection(_dot_)com> ha scritto:

        I think that the IETF being the large body that it is should go out of
it's way to promote good networking/computer practices.
        I know Joel works hard for good communications at the meetings as I
have read in his emails, but.....
        I do not want to be told I must install this or use that
to get my work done. Only the shadow knows what holes may be opened up
by the meetecho applet. Besides Java is for those long nights at
customer sites and when waking in the a.m.
        Sincerely, Richard Golodner