Re: non-line-printer-shaped screens, was discouraged by .docx

2011-11-28 14:37:04
Perhaps because no one actually reads RFC's on these small devices,
and so we've been trolled by a master into worrying about a use case
which isn't really a problem.

I read I-D's on my Kindle, when I can get the XML so I can turn it
into something legible.  I'd read RFCs on it if there were a
reasonable way to do so.

I'm 57 years old and quite nearsighted, so my near-geezer opinion
is that the option to change the text size and have the text reflow
and still look OK is very useful.

R's,
John