Re: Consensus Call: draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request

2011-12-01 14:08:20
Ralph,

I'm not sure what would take longer - getting new subscriber gws
supporting 240/4 or IPv6 into the field, and I know which one I'd prefer
vendor engineers to be working on ;-).

Chris

On 12/1/11 6:06 AM, "Ralph Droms" <rdroms(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>