RE: Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-08.txt> (Sieve Notification Mechanism: SIP MESSAGE) to Proposed Standard

2012-01-26 13:28:36
From: Pete Resnick [presnick(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com]

Before posting this Last Call (and the similar one for
draft-ietf-sieve-convert), the documents *were* returned to the SIEVE WG
to review the situation. With minimal complaint from the WG and no
indication that the WG wished to change their decision on the documents,
the chairs asked that I simply put it to the entire community as a Last
Call. So I believe anything other than "go ahead with publication as is"
will be done only if that is the consensus of the IETF community as a
whole. The SIEVE chairs and I will be monitoring the discussion.

OK, that resolves all my objections.  The "higher pay grades" (IESG
and IAB) may have policy concerns, but that is not my expertise.

Dale