Re: Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-08.txt> (Sieve Notifica tion Mechanism: SIP MESSAGE) to Proposed Standard

2012-01-26 15:44:27
Hi SM,

--On January 26, 2012 9:15:00 AM -0800 SM <sm(_at_)resistor(_dot_)net> wrote:

The minutes from the last WG session does not mention who chaired the
session.  Did the WG Chair bring the Note Well to the attention of the WG?

I was the chair present at that meeting. Apologies for not including that detail in the minutes. All the meetings I chair include the Note Well as the second slide in presentations I put together (which seems to be common practice), and indeed you can see that in the uploaded slides.

--
Cyrus Daboo